We don’t think there’s a topic more controversial as who has the best pizza in The Bronx (well maybe the age old question: Sauce or Gravy).
Seriously though, whenever we post about pizza it’s an all out war in the comments section all across social media!
So this year, rather than letting outsiders come to The Bronx and give us a list of who they feel has the best pizza, we decided to ask those who truly know Bronx pizza inside and out: You, our readers.
According to our readers, after two weeks of polling and thousands of replies, these are the top 5 pizzerias in The Bronx:
5. Crosby Pizza 1731 Crosby Avenue in Pelham Bay
4. Full Moon Pizzeria 600 E 187th Street in Belmont
3. Tommy’s Pizza 4033 E Tremont Avenue in Throggs Neck
2. Kingsbridge Social 3625 Kingsbridge Avenue in Kingsbridge
And the number one pizzeria in The Bronx is…
1. Louie and Ernie’s 1300 Crosby Avenue in Schuylerville beat out the rest by a huge margin and actually got 26% of the votes with second place winner, Kingsbridge Social snagging almost 11% of the votes.
So what say you? Do you agree with the results?!