Crunch Fitness is finally scheduled to open towards the end of April at the Opera House Hotel on 149th Street between Brook and Bergen.
The 18,000 square foot gym will offer signature classes such as:
Absolution: This class offers the perfect core strengthening solution. Concentrated ab-centric floor-work is paired with deep restorative stretching.
Belly, Butt and Thighs Bootcamp: Based on the popular DVD, focus on your lower half in this belly-busting, booty shaping class.
Bodyweb with TRX®: Hang from the durable TRX® ropes to push, pull, lift and lower your body through Spiderman moves for a total body suspension workout that also super-strengthens your core.
BOSU® Bootcamp: Integrated Balance Training on an apparatus that is a cross between a core board and a stability ball. It’s fun, it’s challenging and it’s a total body workout for any fitness level!
Cardio Tai Box: Tai Box is a high energy; high impact blend of kicks and punches set to upbeat music. This class is the perfect combination of martial arts, boxing and cardiovascular training.
Fat Burning Pilates: Calorie burning cardio and pilates based toning combine to maximize your fat burning potential.
Retro-Robics: It’s a blast from the past! Work up a sweat with a touch of nostalgia in this heart-pumping, traditional aerobics class. This time around, legwarmers are optional!
Tread n’ Shed: This badass cardio class will put you on the treadmill to melt away calories. In it, you’ll use sprints and slow walks with varying speeds and ramp heights to get a workout that’s got all the ups and
downs of a roller coaster.
Yoga Body Sculpt: This strength-building Vinyasa flow class focuses on sculpting your buns and thighs while flattening your belly and strengthening your core. This workout is based on Crunch’s latest hot video.
ZUMBA®: This class fuses hypnotic Latin rhythms and easy-to-follow moves to create a high energy, calorie blasting, total body dance based workout. Zumba® is a great mix of Latin flavor and international beats designed to tone your body from head to toe.
The job description as per the craigslist ad is as follows:
• Great facilities with functional training areas, Premier Strength equipment, top-of-the-line cardio equipment and more
• Top compensation plan of any commercial gym
• Continuing education opportunities with in-house certifications and workshops offered monthly (i.e. discounted NASM-workshops, TRX-STC, TRX Rip Trainer, Kettlebell Concepts, Annette Lang, guest speakers/presenters and much, much more).
• Complimentary dotFIT Nutrition Certification
• Complimentary membership
• Semi-Annual Team Trips & Activities
• Discounts on services, products, and much more!
• Complimentary membership and discounts in club
• Semi-Annual Team Trips & ActivitiesEXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ability to build clientele by administrating fitness assessments and safely conducting personal training sessions
• Ensures accurate administration of client programs, including dotFIT programs, supplement purchases, measurement tracking and workout programs
• Assists in all revenue generating activities, including but not limited to: complimentary workouts, supplement booths, body fat tables, seminars, and workshops
• Ability to sell the value and importance of personal training sessions to our members.
• Responsible for achieving personal monthly revenue objectives set forth by the company
• Organization skills and ability to maintain a neat presentation of the fitness floors at all times
• Ability to adjust and operate all fitness equipment
• Possess an enthusiastic, passionate, friendly and ambitious personality
• Current CPR
• Current dotFIT certification (or must be willing to obtain)
• Certification from organization recognized by Crunch (NASM, NSCA, ACSM, NCSF, ACE, AFAA, NESTA, TRX)
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• A degree in a related field is preferred (Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Sports Medicine, Physical Education, Nutrition, Fitness Specialist, etc.)
• Personal Training experience preferred but not required
• Physical effort required for daily duties include lifting heavy weights, squatting, bending, reaching, spotting & prolonged standing and walking. Must be able to frequently lift and /or moves up to 45+ pounds
TO APPLY: Please email your resume (email@example.com) with the subject heading “Crunch at the Hub Personal Trainer” and include in the body of your email:
1. Why would you like to be a Personal Trainer at Crunch?
2. Do you currently hold a Personal Training Certification? If so, please list all applicable certifications.
3. What hours are you available to work during the week?
4. Have you interviewed for Crunch or worked for our company in the past? If so, please provide detail.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Welcome2TheBronx/